All admissions for this school (excluding Nursery) are organised centrally via the London Borough of Newham who is the Admission Authority. Application forms are available online or through contacting the council 020 8430 2000.
At Kensington Primary School we recognise that choosing the right school for your child is extremely important and that each school has its individual characteristics.
We welcome visits by parents or carers and the child/ren to view the school and for discussions with the Head Teacher.
Parents are requested to contact the school to arrange an appointment on 020 8470 2339.
Nursery and Reception admissions in September accept children born between 1st September and 31st August. Admissions forms and school information packs can be obtained from the school office.
Pupils are admitted to the school in line with the London Borough of Newham Admissions Policy.
We have included a number of links below to help you apply for a school place for your child.
Admission for entry from September 2017/18
- LB Newham Primary School Admissions web pages click here
- ‘In Year’ School Admissions Application – aka mid term or mid phase click here
Primary (Reception) admission for entry from September 2018/19
This applies to children born 1 September 2013 to 31 August 2014. REMEMBER – your chances of getting the school of your preference are better if you apply by Monday 15 January 2018.
- Pan London eadmissions portal click here
- Pan London Schemes for 2018-19 click here
- Determined Admission Arrangements for 2018 entry click here
- LB Newham Primary for 2018 Admission web pages click here
- Starting Primary School Prospectus Autumn 2018 click here
Places available in our Nursery for September 2018
If your child is born between 1st September 2014 to 31st August 2015 and you would like for them to attend our outstanding Nursery please collect the application pack from the school’s office and return it by 31st March 2018. You can also download the application pack below that can be submitted via the school email address firstname.lastname@example.org together with your child's full birth certificate, passport (if they have one) and two proofs of your home address (tenancy agreement, council tax, gas/electricity bill, bank statement).
Our Nursery provides excellent resources that will enable your child to develop in all areas of learning and prepare them for main school.
Useful links for all school admissions
- Link to School Fact Finder - http://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/Services/Schools-Directory.aspx
- Gov.UK - https://www.gov.uk/schools-admissions
- Ace Education – Independent Advice for Parents and Carers - http://www.ace-ed.org.uk
If you have any further queries or questions relating to admissions, please contact the school and our Admissions Officer will be happy to help you.