Kensington Primary School is committed to meeting the special educational needs of pupils and ensuring that these pupils make sustained progress and learn exceptionally well due to targeted and specialist support.
We aim to:
- Prepare our pupils to live independently and responsibly
- Teach our pupils to understand the rights of other people
- Foster a respect for the environment and adults we work with
- Ensure good to outstanding achievement and attainment for the pupils of our school
- Have high expectations for all pupils
- Develop and create an environment with outstanding behaviour and safety for all
These aims and objectives are established through the following (the documents can be found below):
- Inclusion policy
- Accessibility Plan
- Public Sector Equality Duty
- Equality Objectives
- School Offer 2016
The SEND Information Report has been written in accordance with the Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Regulations 2014 (the documents can be found below).