- Top three schools in Newham for children’s achievement at the end of Reception.
- Top 1% of schools in the country for progress from end of Reception to Y2.
- Top 5% of schools in the country for progress from end of Y2 to end of Y6.
- 99% of parents (150 responses – October ‘16) would recommend the school to another parent.
- 100% of parents say their child is happy at the school – 75% strongly agree; 25% agree.
- 100% of parents say the school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
- 100% of parents say their child makes good progress at the school.
- Outstanding in all areas – July ‘16
- “Kensington Primary is an exciting place for pupils to learn. It inspires them to work hard and reach their potential.”
- “Parents are extremely positive about the school and say that their children are happy, safe and taught very well.”
- “The leadership of the early years is very strong. As a result, children make rapid progress especially with their reading and writing skills.”
Over and above
- Over 35 free extra-curricular clubs running every week including: art, music, reading, sport, homework, cooking and many more.
- Debate Mate champions; Spelling Bee champions; London Special Leaders winners; Festival of Oracy winners.
- All children taught Mandarin.
- Strong links with UEL and UCL.
- Part of Every Child a Musician.
- Growing focus on sport and sports teams.
- Growth Mindset school, supporting all children to grow and improve to become positive, confident, ambitious, resilient individuals.
- Developing all aspects of your child. Follow the links to find out more about our unique, cutting-edge initiatives: Kensington Leads; Kensington Cares; Kensington Achieves, and Kensington Futures.