At Kensington Primary, our Academic Curriculum consists of: English, Maths, Science, and Technology.
These four crucial subjects are taught discretely. Our tailored curriculum is specific to our context and our children and community. Find out more about each subject by following the links on the right-hand side.
- Children who have the key skills and knowledge to be successful
- Reading: Our children will be committed readers who understand reading’s centrality in their education and lives. Many are passionate and love nothing more than settling down with a good book.
- Writing: Creative and correct. Our children are excited and imaginative; they have the basic skills – spelling, handwriting, grammar – to back this up.
- Maths: Everyone understands key concepts and are secure in these. Many are enthused mathematicians who love applying their knowledge to solve problems.
- Science: Kensington children cannot wait for their next science lesson. They are curious and full of awe and wonder.
- Technology: Central to our curriculum and our lives, the latest technologies inspire and enthuse our children.