Kensington Primary School is committed to meeting the special educational needs of pupils and ensuring that these pupils make sustained progress and learn exceptionally well due to targeted and specialist support.
We aim to:
- Prepare our pupils to live independently and responsibly
- Teach our pupils to understand the rights of other people
- Foster a respect for the environment and adults we work with
- Ensure good to outstanding achievement and attainment for the pupils of our school
- Have high expectations for all pupils
- Develop and create an environment with outstanding behaviour and safety for all
These aims and objectives are established through the following (the documents can be found in our documents and policies page by clicking on the links below):
- Accessibility Plan
- Equality Objectives
- SEN and Disability Policy
- School Information Report and School Offer
- The Single Equality Plan
The SEND Information Report has been written in accordance with the Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Regulations 2014 (the documents can be found below).
Our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENDCO) is Mr Harry Nichols and he can be contacted by ringing the school on 020 8470 2339.
Other services provider - NHS East London: Children's Occupational Therapy Service: https://www.elft.nhs.uk/scyps/our-services/occupational-therapy