TTLT Aims & Vision
THE TAPSCOTT LEARNING TRUST
MISSION, VISION AND AIMS
Our schools work in partnership and this ethos continues to be embedded in our vision of working as a collective but keeping unique characteristics and adaptations needed to allow the schools to meet the needs of their local and wider communities.
We also work in partnership with other settings such as Rebecca Cheetham Nursery and Children’s Centre and, through our school improvement support work, with other settings across the region.
Our mission is to ensure delivery of the best quality education, learning and development of basic skills; knowledge and understanding that ensures ALL of our pupils receive the best start in life and are successful in moving through their education; leaving them well prepared for their futures.
All pupils within the Trust will have the right to an outstanding education irrespective of social, economic or demographic factors.
- That our pupils will always be at the cornerstone of our Trust and have an effective voice in the work that we do.
- To ensure that Safeguarding is non-negotiable and consistently applied in all schools and settings.
- That all schools will promote equality and inclusivity for all.
- To form a platform for other schools with similar visions and ethos to join us for the mutual improvement of outcomes for all pupils and to support other schools in reaching these, working collaboratively and leading in best practice.
- To ensure that our schools offer a broad and balanced curriculum encompassing the arts and sport; as well as offering a vast array of experiences that will allow our pupils to access opportunities that may not always be available to them.
- To be a beacon employer for teaching professionals at all stages of their career and to ensure that the Trust’s Training Hub will be at the forefront for training our staff.
- To provide a consistent experience of high expectations.
- To ensure that the Trust is wholly self -sufficient and operationally secure: with clear community led focus; retaining local accessibility and transparency.
- To ensure effective governance at all levels offering excellent challenge and strategic support.
A document with the information above can be downloaded below.