At Kensington we have big plans. From groundbreaking projects such as Kensington Cares to our newest development Project K: - a revolution in curriculum content and delivery. We are driven by our vision to create, ‘a place everyone loves to be.’ We do this through really thinking about what we do and why and being positive and supportive.
- 100% of parents (301 responses – October ‘17) would recommend the school to another parent.
- 99% of parents say their child is happy at the school – 80% strongly agree; 19% agree.
- 100% of parents say their child feels safe at the school
- 99% of parents say their child is well looked after at the school.
- Outstanding in all areas – July ‘16
- “Kensington Primary is an exciting place for pupils to learn. It inspires them to work hard and reach their potential.”
- “Parents are extremely positive about the school and say that their children are happy, safe and taught very well.”
- “The leadership of the early years is very strong. As a result, children make rapid progress especially with their reading and writing skills.”
Over and above
- Over 40 free extra-curricular clubs running every week including: art, music, reading, sport, homework, cooking and many more.
- Debate Mate champions; Spelling Bee champions; London Special Leaders winners; Festival of Oracy winners.
- All children taught Mandarin.
- Strong links with UEL and UCL; Plashet and Little Ilford.
- Part of Every Child a Musician.
- Growing focus on sport and sports teams - Newham Tri-Golf Champions.
- Growth Mindset school, supporting all children to grow and improve to become positive, confident, ambitious, resilient individuals.
- Developing all aspects of your child. Follow the links to find out more about our unique, cutting-edge initiatives: Kensington Leads; Kensington Cares; Kensington Achieves, and Kensington Futures.