We are driven by our vision to create, ‘a place everyone loves to be.’ We do this through really thinking about what we do and why and being positive and supportive.
- 100% of parents (303 responses – October ‘18) would recommend the school to another parent.
- 100% of parents say their child is happy at the school – 75% strongly agree; 25% agree.
- 98% of parents say their child feels safe at the school
- 99% of parents say their child is well looked after at the school.
- Outstanding in all areas – July ‘16
- “Kensington Primary is an exciting place for pupils to learn. It inspires them to work hard and reach their potential.”
- “Parents are extremely positive about the school and say that their children are happy, safe and taught very well.”
- “The leadership of the early years is very strong. As a result, children make rapid progress especially with their reading and writing skills.”
Over and above
- Over 50 free extra-curricular clubs running every week including: art, music, reading, sport, homework, cooking and many more.
- Eco-Schools Green Flag; Inclusion Quality Mark Centre of Excellence; School Mental Health Gold Award; RE Quality Mark Gold Award; Science Quality Mark Gold Award; Achievement for All Lead School
- Strong links with UEL and UCL; Plashet and Little Ilford
- Newham Tri-Golf Champions.
- Growth Mindset school, supporting all children to grow and improve to become positive, confident, ambitious, resilient individuals.
- Developing all aspects of your child through our exciting new curriculum - Curriculum K.